Apartment for Sale
Only One Remaining - Eligible for First Home Owners Grant!
Property ID 1883999CONTACT US TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT DEVELOPERS INCENTIVES!
M25 is a Lacey Developments boutique collection of apartments exquisitely planned and positioned in the heart of a vibrant cosmopolitan neighbourhood.
Elegance merges with functionality inside these two and three-bedroom superior homes where high ceilings, sliding glass doors and broad windows allow for an abundance of natural light.
Sophisticated interior features including exposed brick, timber flooring and stone benchtops add a polished style rarely achieved in comparable residential offerings.
Lacey Developments has collaborated with leading Queensland chef Dominique Rizzo in engineering the kitchen and shared living space designs to ensure a practical yet relaxed environment.
M25 connects the lush and leafy scenery with the generously-proportioned outdoor terraces where friends and family can comfortably gather.
Quality, integrity and innovation is behind the development of this six-storey contemporary sanctuary in one of the city's more established and most beautiful suburbs on the Brisbane River.
Adjacent to the sold-out 9SW Lacey Development, M25 is within 9km of the CBD yet has retained a wonderful village atmosphere popular with gourmands and local trendsetters.
• Stunning and exclusively designed modern faade
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Dominique Rizzo custom-designed kitchen and living spaces
• European appliances including a wine fridge
• Timber floors
• Ducted air conditioning
• 2.7m ceilings
• Recessed pelmets and window furnishings
• Large and extremely practical balcony
• Secure undercover parking
• Audio visual intercom
• Automated and secure lift access
• Beautiful exposed brick interior
• Rooftop terrace barbecue dining and moonlight cinema
• General waste and recycling chute
• Minutes to Sherwood and Corinda railway stations
• Shopping and caf/dining precincts on your doorstep
Contact Georgia Pevy for more information or to book an inspection.